Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School! First Day of School! -Nemo

Ahh, my first official day of college! Super exciting! (: Who would have known 18 years ago that my cousin Cara would be driving me in to my first day! I was up bright and early today at about 5:45.... yuck! By 6:30 Cara and I were heading out the door! This was very nice to not have to search for the parking garage and I'm so glad that I got out of that because that was the talk of my first class today! EVERYONE couldn't find the parking garage and I even got a call from my friend on the verge of tears because she couldn't find it!! I'm SO glad that I didn't have to go through all that stress and that I was able to go with Morgan and Jaimee over to the parking garage later that day!
My first 2 classes today were like any other first day... BORING! They were very tied down to talking about their syllabus (like i've never seen one before..). They were both very similar and all information that I could have easily recieved in an email and then had a much better first day. Oh well, not everyone thinks like Bailey around here! Guess i'll get used to it. (; I got out of the second class early so Sam, Morgan, Jaimee and I all went to M&J's appartment for lunch! We had about 4.5 hours until our next class to kill. This time consisted of eating food and DOWN TIME! Sam passed out very quickly while the rest of us just sat on our laptops and chilled out for awhile. It was so nice..
My last class was called Bio111. I wasn't too thrilled about taking and bio class and I was kind of nervous about it because I hadn't tested up to this level in my placement exams, but opted out of taking the easier bio first to get "caught up". Now that the class is over, I am very excited for this class! It is actually an Anatomy and Physiology class! This was one of my favorite classes in highschool and I can't wait to now take this as a college student. I know that all of the labs are going to be just that much more exciting and more hands on and the information is going to be way more in depth and geared towards my nursing career! YAY for A&P! (watch this class turn into my enemy soon.. please no!)
So first day of class is over, now its time for dinner and an early bed time! I have learned over the past year or two I am definitely a night person, but I also love to sleep! I could stay up all night before I even thought about being tired, but if I were to lay down at 8 I would fall right asleep! It's getting up in the morning where I end up wanting to shoot something... Tonight I will be going to bed earlier and getting up at a decent hour. I don't have class until 11, which will be much nicer than todays stupid o'clock in the morning class (7:30), but I don't think my internal clock will be able to handle a completely different time to wake up every morning.... Wish me the best!
Here's to killing the night owl and learning myself to be a morning person!
Bailey Dawn
Story of the Day:
I was going to tell a story about my teacher for my first class today talking like GloZel to the point where I almost laughed out loud a few times... I decided that most people don't even know who she is. Then I was going to tell a story about searching for the non-existant parking garage after lunch, but that was boring. I couldn't really think of anything funny, but I do remember being slightly slap happy after my long day of classes today..
Morgan, Jaimee and I were sitting outside of the school waiting for the shuttle to come pick us up and take up to the parking garage in sketchtown. Many teachers were coming out the doors, saying hi and then carrying on to their vehicles. Well, as our A&P teacher came out, he walked out, nodded his head and said "ladies" and continued walking. I wouldn't have even realized his said this until Jaimee very quietly goes, "teacher". I started cracking up to the point where I had tears in my eyes! I don't know why that got to me, but it did! Maybe you can just laugh at how silly I am! (:

1 comment:

  1. I love your stories! I laughed out loud when you talked about your teacher talking like Glozell! OMG!!!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete